Who we are?
Our mission is to provide emotional and monetary support, when appropriate to our congregation and our surrounding Los Angeles Community regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy.
What we do?
Currently, the ministry is focused on helping the congregation and our West Los Angeles Community with the following:
- Housing needs
- Help finding a new home, apartment or living arrangements
- Government benefits and other services offered by organizations in the community
- Education needs for children and adults
- Employment needs
- Help with finding a job and relocating
- Legal and professional resources